Covid-19 Urgent information
Help us to help you
- The best source of information is www.covid19.govt.nz NOT social media
- We are open but please do not come in without an appointment – phone us first.
- We can offer phone and Video consultations, this is to ensure that we continue to protect out patients from any risk. There is a charge for these consultations which reception will let you know of at the time of booking.
- All COVID-19 related consults are free of charge.
- We can do some WINZ and ACC forms with a phone consult from now on.
- We are still doing all childhood vaccinations – it is important to continue these.
- Please remember to stay home, wash your hands, stay in your bubble and don’t touch your face
At EastCare Health we work as a team to provide high quality health care
Dr Philip Frost
Dr David Richards
Dr Marie Burke
Dr Emma Locke
Nurse Practitioner Jo Talarico
Our Administration Team
Fiona (Practice Manger)
Donna (Care Coordinator)
283 Breezes Road
Tel: 03 388 8800 (8am-5pm Monday-Friday)
Fax: 03 388 0873
When we are not available, 24 hour service is provided through the 24 Hour Surgery at 401 Madras St (entrance is on the left just before you get to Bealey Ave if you are going north on Madras) www.24hoursurgery.co.nz
Phone 365 7777.