You may have noticed lower availability of appointments over recent weeks and this is a result of increased demand from patients with COVID and other winter illnesses. We have also had a shortage of staff.
We are doing our very best to try and manage demand.
ENROLMENT AT EASTCARE
Due to the current demands on the practice, we have made the difficult decision to stop enrolling new patients. We will review this on a monthly basis.
Help us to help you
If you have any symptoms of the following :
- new or worsening cough
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell or altered sense of taste
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- headache and /or muscle aches
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Or have been in isolation, are in close contact of a covid positive person or been at a location of interest, please let us know before your appointment. (Tell our receptionists)
- The best source of information is www.covid19.govt.nz NOT social media
- We are open but please do not come in without an appointment – CLICK HERE TO BOOK ONLINE
- In order to keep you well it may be best to undertake a phone/video consultation with you. There is a charge for these consultations which reception will let you know of at the time of booking.
- All COVID-19 related consults are free of charge.
- We can do some WINZ and ACC forms with a phone consult from now on.
- We are still doing all childhood vaccinations – it is important to continue these.
- We require a medical mask to be worn when visiting, if you do not have one, we will gladly provide one for you, simply let us know
At EastCare Health we work as a team to provide high quality health care
Dr David Richards
Dr Tessa Gallivan Presently on leave
Dr Marie Burke
Dr Emma Locke
Our Administration Team
Fiona Practice Manager
Donna Care Coordinator
We have a Health Improvement Practitioner & Health Coach available also.
283 Breezes Road
Tel: 03 388 8800
Phone Hours 8.30 to 4.30pm phone turned off between 12.30 – 1.30pm
Opening hours 8.00am-5pm Monday-Friday
When we are not available, 24 hour service is provided through the 24 Hour Surgery at 401 Madras St (entrance is on the left just before you get to Bealey Ave if you are going north on Madras) www.24hoursurgery.co.nz
Phone 365 7777.